Another week, and new books to absorb along the way. I finish Helms Deep and begin Gondor, pedaling away while I soak up stories…
- Juror #3 (Patterson)
- Trophy Hunt (Box)
- Friends, Lovers, and the Big Terrible Thing (Perry)
- The Phantom Tollbooth (Juster)
- The Sweetness of Water (Harris)
- The Metamorphosis (Kafka)
- The Grapes of Wrath (Steinbeck)
I have a list of more classics to get through, a few more paperbacks in the stack, and am close to maxing out my number of books on hold from the library.
Published by aka gringita
Flotsam generator. Amateur photographer. Avid traveler. Christ follower.
View all posts by aka gringita
2 thoughts on “Reading Wednesday: Novels, Memoirs and Classics”
I have an on-again/off-again goal of plowing through the classics myself. Haven’t gotten to “The Grapes of Wrath” yet.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Comments are closed.