- A serving size of tortilla chips is about 7 chips.
- It takes quite a few containers to separate units of 7 tortilla chips at a time (if, for instance, the only way for me to live alone in the house with tortilla chips is to separate them into serving sizes).
- Tortilla chips, by their nature, cannot just be crammed into any old size container, unless the goal was tortilla crumbs.
- Talenti containers, emptied and washed, are the perfect size for a ton of storage needs, including gelato (their original purpose), leftover nails or screws (as evidenced by shelves in my basement), an onion I don’t want to smell up the whole fridge, or single-serving sets of tortilla chips.
- Apparently I have eaten a lot of Talenti over the years.
In unrelated news: happy birthday Mike!