So, with all this (attempted – thanks anyway, Company) social distancing /isolation going on, here’s some things I did on a Sunday.
- Made coffee. Dude, not even a question.
- Read my Sunday blog digests.
- Got inspired and wrote a blog post.
- Live-streamed church services.
- Got my 30 min WiiFit workout in.
- Sent an inquiry to my favorite local restaurant to see if they sell gift certificates. (While I’m not going out, I can still try to support them.)
- Made lunch.
- Prepped for meals this week. (Dang, my house smells yummy.)
- Checked on a scheduled delivery for a friend who can’t get out easily (or safely), these days.
- Set up an Amazon subscribe-and-save to send commonly needed items to my local foodbank (because there are going to be people in need — including families with kids who usually get at least one meal a day at the now-closed schools). [Update: not sure how long that will be viable because Amazon needs to limit exposures too.]
- Filled out and submitted my census 2020 form. (Public Service Announcement: If you get a census form that asks you for your social security, credit card, or bank information, it’s not the census – it’s a scam. Filling out the census is super important, but watch out for the creeps. Why do there have to be creeps??)
- Laundry time! Washed whites, sheets etc.
- Prepped to go to the office in the morning… checked my office email a lot, hoping to get new instructions not to go.
- Talked to a few friends on the phone.
- Made S pace with me for our hourly step goals. Whee!
- Remade the bed with the clean sheets. Cuz that’s easier than folding sheets.
So all in all, I think it’s really not so bad to stay in. If it also slows down the spread of Covid-19, so much the better.
How about you?