I would really love to give you a new blog post today.
Except, no, I wouldn’t.
I’m sorry, apparently I’m flip-flopping on the issue.
For those who have come to rely on my blog as their only link to my actual life:
- My dad was released from the hospital on Tuesday afternoon and he’s home recovering and doing physical therapy and such to rehabilitate post the hip replacement. I am still in awe of how quickly this process moves, and just what can be done these days, and of course in awe of the God who is in control and answers prayers.
- Thanks for reading my blog. I totally love you for it. But if you actually know me and this is our only contact – seriously? – maybe we should be making plans to see each other. Or call. Or something.
OK, for everyone else who doesn’t know me, didn’t see the previous post about my dad, or is just bored (which is not a mutually-exclusive set of choices)… since you’re not getting a real post, but just this half-baked more than “semi” random flotsam, let’s just get to it, shall we?
Here are three things that struck me this week…
- What struck me as probably good advice: Guilty by Headline. | Scott Adams Blog 11/14/2012
- What struck me as funny: If you make your bridesmaids dress as Disney princesses… | Pinterest, You Are Drunk.
- What struck me as a little sad, and too often true: Love, lately | Eleni Zoe.
And yes: that none of the things that struck me was a truck (so far, anyway) is considered a bonus blessing.
What struck you this week?